shit gets real in the Rica when he's forty and got mad game

(phone call, _____ at work, while singleroom@western resides in her bed somewhere)

Singleroom@western: bettcchhh we gotta do something cray-cray soon.

_____: Yeah I know I know. Im just a bit busy right now you know.

Singleroom@western: noo I mean like we have to go on a trip somewhere like rilllll soon.

_____: Yeah we definitely should. I may actually go back to Costa Rica next year, if you're down....

Singleroom@western: oh emmm gizzzleee betch like do YOU remember when we went there??!?

_____: Um yeah, I do. It was only like....3 years ago?

Singleroom@western: K..so like, rellaaxxx. Like holy shaattttt do you remember when we were there for neew years and like I tots was like running thru the hotel in like my bra and shorts like SCREAMING your name?!?!

_____: Yeah. I'd actually rather not remember that night...k?

Singleroom@western: what was his name again? K whatevs we'll ca'll him green shirt for fun, k bettcchhh?

_____: k whatever what about you and that silver fox?

Singleroom@western: Oh em GEE like I'm prits sure he was like 40 or older but there was something SOO fuckin hot about him...Like am I wrong to have made out with that, or like, no?

_____: I'd actually really rather not remember that either ok. That was gross. Really gross.

Singleroom@western: Oh. KAY. I'm like priiitty really sure that there was a time when like, you were in london or some next shhiittt and you did the exact same thing with someone who was like, 37. I'm like deffff not the only make-out bandit right now, like, k?

_____: He was 30....5. And, I was 18. Ok?

Singleroom@western: Oh yah good point. I was like...what? 15?
..............................(silence)...........................ew yeah that IS narly. Ha. fuckin yah tho.

_____: Ok well this little re-hash has been a slice and a half babe but I have to run. Lets forget any of this ever happened and dream up a tropical and safe place to go soon though, ok?

Singleroom@western: hey betch member? "just for a second...just the t--"

_____: OKAY BYE

Singleroom@western: Fucking yah betch like I love you like sooooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment